What is your brand?
Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from you, your product and your service and it sets you apart from your competitors.
- innovative and ground breaking?
- experienced and reliable?
- high cost, high quality?
- low cost, value for money?
Remember you can’t be all things to all people… Branding is not just about giving your business personality, it is also about ensuring your target market choose you.
A successful brand will deliver the following:
- Clearly deliver your message
- Confirm your credibility
- Emotionally connect your target prospects with your product or service
- Motivate the buyer
- Create user loyalty
A great example of a successful brand is Apple — the logo is clean, elegant and easily implemented. It simply communicates the business ethos – quality of design and ease of use.
Why is branding so important?
Your brand is the foundation of your business. It is vital to get it right and with the battle for customers increasing everyday it will mean you stand out. You must spend time researching, testing and re-evaluating your brand to ensured you won’t get left behind. Remember that your brand is your company’s face to the world.
How do I get it right?
We know that branding can be tough, check out our easy check list below:
- Does your brand appeal to your target audience?
- Does your brand communicate your business and what your offer?
- Does it reflect the brand promise that you are making?
- Does your brand reflect your business ethos and values?
At Buy-From, we are visual storytellers and are passionate about how branding and design can lead to real change. We work with businesses looking to communicate their purpose, whether that be via brand identity and strategy, creative campaigns or awesome print.